Camp Grammie Aug '09

Mailee came over a little bit on Saturday and the kids played in the blow-up pool.
Here are the kids and papa finding the treasure!
The kids with papa reading the treasure map.
Papa opening his birthday gift from the Knoops...I guess Hanna was not happy that we gave away the chocolate bar.
Here is Cali with a small basket of tomatoes as a gift for a neighbor. Grammie thougth it would be a good lesson.

This was Camp Grammie 2009. The kids and I went to the Anderson's for the weekend and had a blast. The tent was up, the firepit was going and grammie had planned a treasure hunt for the kids. We cooked a dutch-oven roast Saturday night while the kids roasted hot dogs and made S'Mores. We sang campfire songs and played with our flashlights. The kids had a great time and I got to relax a bit (KC is still deployed).

Thanks grammie and papa for a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment