Random Fun Feb/March 2010

These are just fun pictures of the kids over the 2 months. These were fun goggles that the kids were playing with. Don't know why Cali didn't get a goofy picture in these too??!!


Here is Hanna after she was attacked by a candybar. Can you tell how much she loves chocolate???


























Here is Cali and Hanna hugging Seth after his Blue Belt award.














I love this photo of the kids in the basket. Is Seth tired, bored or just a goof?







Hanna loves getting on the quad so I had to take her photo. She was so happy to the photo too and show off her excitement.




Yes...this is Hanna with a tarantula spider. We were at Madisen and Carson's bday party. The kids got to see a few desert animals and this was one of them. It was pretty cool. The best part of this picture is that Hanna looks bored and uninterested where I would be frightend if that thing was that close. :)

1 comment:

  1. I get creeped out just seeing this pic of Hanna with the spider. And she looks totally un-phased by it all! Your family makes me smile...just one of the things I love about you guys!

    ReplyDelete