Adventures with Hanna March 2011



Hanna is now 2 and turning out to be one of the funniest kids I know. She is happy, adventurous, stubborn, opinionated and very loving. She has decided to potty-train herself and that has created some funny stories. Here is one of them:
She decided that she needed to go "poo poo" and so she got on the toilet to do it. She calls pee and poo the same thing so I don't know what she is really going to do. She was sitting on the toilet and asked me to sit in the bathroom with her on the stool by the sink. So, I did and we talked. She ended up really going "poo poo" and I got really excited because it was only the second time she has done it. I kept telling her "good job, way to go" and other encouraging phrases. After getting her cleaned up and off the toilet I needed to go "poo poo" myself. At first she went to watch a movie while I was in the bathroom but soon enough she found her way back in with me and sat so we could talk. She then realized I was going poo and got really excited. She started patting my leg and telling me "good job mommy".
THIS is why I love my kids....it's the constant smiles they can put on my face.
*The pictures are not from this day but a couple of her funny days in the last couple of months

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I needed a good laugh. That was hilarious. I don't know where kids come up with things sometimes but they manage to always make you laugh. Good for Hanna and potty training herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a funny and very cute story. I don't know who I am more proud of....Hanna for being so cute and working on potty training, or you for posting about you going "poo poo" :)

    ReplyDelete