
Cali and I had this talk in March of 2012
I have a really cute story to share with you. Cali has been asking lots of questions about marriage, dating, etc within the last 6 months. With her I have to be as real and open as I feel appropriate. She wants to know things like when it's ok to date and why do we date and who, etc, etc. So I tell her things that I feel are important for her to know about dating. I have shared with her what I feel she should be looking for in a companion and why those things are important. Then, she almost always brings up Tate Jenkins. She will ask if I think Tate will be all the things I have listed and do I think Tate will be a good husband. She then tells me that SHE feels Tate would be all of the good things needed to be a husband and that she likes how they have known each other their whole lives. She said once that, "we are already friends so it will be easy to get married". I think this is so sweet and I love that she has a good role model (Tate) to keep her standards high. I love that my family and I know such amazing friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment