
We now live in Pacific Grove at the Pt Pinos Lighthouse in the Coast Guard housing. It is amazing!!! To say the least. This is a priceless experience that we feel very blessed to have. The kids now go to Robert H Down Elementary, we go to the Monterey 2nd Ward, we live on the PG Links Golf Course and we live in an amazing city. We could not be any happier. One of the cool benefits to living here is seeing all the deer. They are in the streets, in yards, on the golf course, in the cemetery, etc. It is pretty cool to a big city girl like me. I'm always getting overly excited about every deer that I see and KC makes fun of me. Today I finally took a picture of the deer that made me stop to let him cross the street. :) The kids were laughing at me in the back seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment