Cali and her dogs


This picture is such a "Cali classic". She would do just about anything to have a dog and since we live in an "apartment" (condo) I just don't think I'm ready for that. So, to make up for her loss she collects stuffed dogs and plays with them alot. This picture is of her dogs at the pet store where we were allowed to go and buy the dogs. She was very proud of her display and care for the dogs.

Cali is so cute and I know that when she finally gets a dog she will be a wonderful helper.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cali! Too cute! You mean you don't want to have to worry about a dog shedding all over your house, walking it 5 times a day so it can go potty, picking up it's poop, etc? I wonder why? She is welcome to come over and play with Bella whenever she wants.

    ReplyDelete