A Finished Product



Well, as some of you may know, I love to sew. However, with the demands of being mommy, mommy, mommy.....I don't get to very often. Luckily for me a friend started a sewing group and I am able to go every other week to her house and sew with friends and get my projects done. Mom bought me this kit before Hanna was born and I had every intention of finishing it before she got here but that did not happen. However, a year later it is complete and super cute. She does not seem to be all that excited about it right now but I'm sure she will grow to love it...right??? Seth and Cali seemed to like it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I am just tying to return to blogging and have missed out on keeping up with the blogs of all the people I love. So cute to see all the great pics. I love this quiet book! I also love that you are such a great mom that you still take time to do fun things with Hanna while the big kids are at school. I got a kick out of Cali's queen for day! What a sweet princess!!! Hang in there super mom... you are amazing!

    Love you, D-

    ReplyDelete