Really Moving!!!! June 2010


So, it has all started to become real with our move. I was in total denial up until now. I kept thinking that some miracle job would come up for KC and we would get to stay in San Diego. The miracle job never came true and we were packed in 2 days and the boxes were taken the next. It was a very sad and hard time for me. As much as I wanted to move out of the condo I did not want to have to move as far as Monterey to get out of it. I cried as I watched the hired men put our stuff in boxes like it was nothing special. We had made memories in the condo that will last a lifetime and they were all being boxed up to be taken to a new place. The kids seemed to think it was fun though to climb the mountains and that made new memories for me to hang onto. We will see where our new adventures take us!




No comments:

Post a Comment