Seth....Valiant Nov 12, 2012

I love the things my kids say and if I had enough time in the day, I would write them all down.  However, the laundry would pile up, the kids and KC would get hungry, the bills would not get paid, etc, etc.  So, I am left to write down the best comments I hear.

Today, Monday, November 12, 2012 Seth said something that made me very proud to be his mom.
While we were in the car and I was talking to the kids about choosing the right, even when others might not be, we discussed a few examples of what I was illustrating.  I said, "even if your friends don't wan't to do what the teacher is telling you to do and your friends make a bad choice, YOU can do what  you are suppose to do.  In other words, don't follow your friends but do what is right."  Seth says in a funny voice, "and for extra-credit you can tell your friend(s) to do the same".  
Gosh...I love that kid.  He is absolutely right and taught me to go the extra step.  

I love when my kids teach me something.


No comments:

Post a Comment