Today Seth, Cali and Hanna started school. It was a bittersweet moment. They needed to be back on a schedule and be with friends but I enjoyed our time together playing, sleeping in, eating whatever, visiting friends and being on our schedule. I also had a hard time with Seth starting middle school and Hanna starting transitional kindergarten. It puts all of my kids at different schools. Cali is still at Robert H Down but Seth moved up and Hanna's class is only offered at Forest Grove.
I dropped Seth off first and stressed all day if he would find his classes and would he be ok. Then I dropped Cali off and felt bad all day that I couldn't walk her into class and give her a better send-off. Last I took Hanna to class and I couldn't find parking. I was getting very impatient and irritated so I worried all day that Hanna left me on bad terms.
When I came back to pick them up they were all fine. First thing Hanna said was, "I had a great day mom". Seth was super tired but just fine. Cali loves being in Karen Levy's class so she was as happy as can be. It all worked out.... Just like it always does.


So cool...I blogged from my iPhone.
No comments:
Post a Comment