Fall Break October 2009

KC took a few days off during the kids Fall Break and we did some fun family stuff. This day we went to the Wild Animal Park. As you can see, KC had just as much fun as the kids did. I love how he keeps us all young.

We have a picture of Seth and Cali in this "dinosaur egg" from a few years ago. Not sure where it is??....
Everyone was looking at the crazy gorillas. Hanna's serious face is so cute. I love to watch her take all of life in. It must be amazing to come to earth and learn so much.
We also have this picture somewhere from a few years ago. It only had Seth and dad in it. This time Cali wanted to be a part of it and maybe next time Hanna will want to be in it.

Love you all....my Knoop Troop!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that your fam had fun there. It really doesn't do much for me...I prefer the zoo. But you guys seem silly enough to enjoy just about anywhere. I love it!

    ReplyDelete