Kellen McKamey Turns 1

This was Kellen McKamey's bday party. He had a jumpy that the Knoop Family decided to take over. We had too much fun in there....can you tell with KC's great face. I love this photo because we all look so cute and KC is a goof. He told me later when he saw the picture, that he thought we were going to take a goofy picture. I guess the joke was on him. :) This is why we love you babe!

Cali is stuck in the basketball hoop that I kept calling the toilet seat...which is what it looked like. She thought it was pretty fun up there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh KC! That is just too funny! But really...I don't think anyone enjoyed that jumper as much as him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A family that jumps together, stays together!!! You guys are the cutest!!! (p.s. I agree... totally a toliet bowl!)

    ReplyDelete