

Hanna has certainly reached the age of bumps and bruises. I feel like just when she gets rid of one...a new one comes along to replace it. This one she is modeling came from a fall at the park. I actually did not see it but according to Amanda McKamey she just fell over, head first onto the concrete. Wow!!! her head must be that heavy to incur such damage. The head bump was a huge goose egg and all spotted from blood coming to the surface. Her whole face was red and irritated, she got a little cut on the side of her nose and on her wrist. However, you can see that she still appears to be happy and cheery....even by the next day. Gotta love her!
Seriously...from what I saw it AMAZES me that this thing turned so big! Poor girl. She really is a trooper though.
ReplyDelete