Year End Events








These are a few year-end photos.
Seth and Preston playing the Wii. This was Seth's favorite person from school.

Cali thinks she is a "bee princess". In other words, she thinks she is going to save all the dying or hurt bees. There is one in front of her in the first picture and then she is holding it in the next picture. She has such a love for animals...of all sizes.

Poor Hanna was Cali's victim one day during
dress-up. Cali thinks Hanna is her dress-up doll.

The Knoops at the Del Mar Holiday of Lights.






Cali and Hanna were having a dance party. Cali was dancing her heart away and Hanna was just content watching in hopes that she would get pushed in the stroller a few times.


2009 was a very eventful year. It was filled with hard times like loosing a dear friend Alyssa Joyce to almost losing McKenna McKamey. It was a year of learning how to adjust to KC's new schedule which kept him away over half of every month. We struggled financially in hopes of paying debt off and starting anew in 2010. However, in the midst of our trials we still managed to laugh, sing, smile, travel, give lots of hugs and remain faithful that our devotion to thee will keep us safe. I am thankful for my trails and that after each one I am able to look back and realize what I learned. May 2009 leave me with lots of memories for the good and may 2010 do the same.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! That picture of you daughter holding the bee in her hands FREAKS ME OUT!! I am alergic to bee's so I can't imagine why any person would want to save one of those evil animals :)
    Looks like fun times!
    As for 2009, it was a similar year for Kip and I. Not the best or easiest year of our married or un married life but we made it through and got a sweet baby girl in the middle of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I love all the pictures (though I agree with Sarah about Cali holding the bee...maybe she is the Bee Princess). Hanna looks less than amused in her dress up clothes! Love it! Younger siblings sure know how to take a lot. I hope that 2010 has all good things in store...I have a good feeling about this one!

    ReplyDelete