Well, the year started out with some pretty BIG NEW for us........we are being transferred to Monterey, CA. The initial shock was hard to swallow since we are very sad to leave so many good friends here in San Diego. However, at the same time we are excited about living in beautiful Monterey and for the fun new adventures it will bring our family. The kids were sad at first but each day they have found a new reason to love the move. Seth is excited to see all the sea life there and Cali can't wait to make a bunch of new friends. And well...Hanna....she just wants to be where ever her family is. We will be able to rent a house with a yard and garage and that is what we have wanted/needed for so long. We don't have to be up there until July so the kids can finish out the school year.
I have had some really bad days where I cry alot and other days where I can't wait to live somewhere new. I think the changes will be good for us.
So, now it's just wait and see what other big events take place for the Knoop Troop in 2010 !!!
You certainly know how to start off a year! That is for sure. I 2010 has big things in store for your family. Thought I hate (and I mean HATE) to see you guys leaving, I do know that there will be good things about it and that you will enjoy yourselves in monterey.
ReplyDeleteA house and a yard....do you have any idea how much your daughter will be bugging you for a dog now?!!
San Diego will definitely miss the Knoop family. I can't believe you guys are moving. At least you're staying in CA and Monterey is beautiful. I've been there a few times and there is a lot to do. Monterey will be lucky to have you.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it! I am so very happy for you guys. There will be much needed space for your family with a yard now! I'm also sad--I've already missed not being in the same ward as you! I definitely know what you are talking about the toddler stuff to deal with. It also is one of my less favorite times in kids' development! Love ya lots! Call me whenever you want to come over and have the kids play!
ReplyDelete