Playing at the Park July 2013

The kids played so nice at the park today. Seth stayed home to play Minecraft with Benjamin.

The girls made lots of friends while playing make believe games. They are so cute and sociable. I love how Cali will ask others to play with her.



If I had a title for this picture it would be "My sister, the Superhero". It would also be my book cover. The story would cover the adventures these 2 sisters have thru the eyes of Hanna. One day I will write it...



Here is Wyatt at his favorite car table. I love how he too plays so well with others. Before asking this girl in the photo to play he had already played with 2 other nice boys. Wyatt shared his cars and came up with games to play at the table. Love it!!

So cool...I blogged from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment