Seth at Sea Camp February 2013

We weren't sure where we would end up after KC got transferred in 2013. So when the PG School District announced that the traditional 5th Grade Science Camp was now going to be offered to the 6th graders I decided that we would send Seth to science camp before the end of the school year. I found a camp that would take him and they helped me find a school that would let him join their class. He was gone for 3 days that felt like forever for me but flew by for him. He had a fantastic time, made new friends, tried new food and had countless fun adventures. He came home a new kid.






Then as it turns out....we are staying in PG and Seth will go to science camp in 6th grade.


So cool...I blogged from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment